Generic Theater is located at: 215 St Paul's Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23510 (click here for Google map)
PARKING GARAGE ENTRANCE: Directions to Generic Theater down under Chrysler Hall
1) Enter the scope parking garage;
2) Proceed through gate;
3) Stay on the right and go all the way back;
4) Note sign that says "Lower Level Parking," note the ramp to the right of the sign, drive down that ramp;
5) At the very bottom end of the ramp turn left at the wall;
6) Drive all the way to the very back corner;
7) Look for the mural and the double doors to the basement theater.!
PLEASE NOTE: Parking in the Scope Garage may not be available during some performances due to Admiral Hockey and other Chrysler events.
CHRYSLER HALL BOX OFFICE ENTRANCE: Directions to Generic Theater down under Chrysler Hall
See the aerial view (above). Generic Theater used to have a gated street entrance, but that is CLOSED as of 2015. From street level, go to the main Chrysler Hall box office, face the ticket windows, look to your right, then go through the bright red door and down two flights to the basement level!
- MacArthur Center - North and South Parking Garages (See Parking Option 1).
- St. Paul's Lot - On the corner of St. Paul's Boulevard and Wood Street. The entrance is on Wood Street. The theater is immediately accessible across the street on St. Paul's Boulevard (See Parking Option 2).
- York Street Garage - On the corner of Bute and Boush Street. An entrance is available on both streets.
- Freemason St. Garage - On the corner of Boush and Freemason Street. The entrance is available on Freemason Street.
These facilites are all within easy walking distance to our entrance on St. Paul's Boulevard. Look for our white banner and follow the steps down to our box office.
All Special Event Parking in Norfolk City Parking Lots is $5.00.
Generic Theater * 215 St. Paul's Blvd * Norfolk, VA * 757.441.2160 * E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2007 Generic Theater. All rights reserved.
Website Developed by Jason C. Martens
Last revised: 08/21/2015